Before, During, & After
Many students use the time before class to quietly center themselves as they prepare for class
- Stay Focused and concentrate.
- Please...NO shoes in the Pilates area, except for studio shoes.
- Socks are required, especially if you're wearing color nail polish on your toes.
- Do your very best to stay in the mat area once class starts.
- Hydration is so important! Bring bottled water with you into the class.
- Practice stillness between transitions.
- Honor the silence of the room.
- First time students arrive 15 minutes before class.
- PLEASE SILENCE CELL PHONES.
- Avoid meals 2 hours before class.
- Don't forget to sign in.
- Sessions and classes are 50 or 30 minutes in duration.
- Have fun!!!